Saturday, April 7, 2007

Baptism

Stevey and Zoie on the BIG day!

Zoie and her baptism friend Jacob!



Eight IS great! Zoie turned eight on February 2nd and was baptized on February 10th with a friend. She and her friend sang a duet "I Know When I Am Baptized" and it was very good. Kim gave a talk about the Holy Ghost and likened the Gift of the Holy Chost to having a flashlight during a black out (a favorite example from the mission days), Stevey baptized and confirmed her (AWESOME) and her brother Dalton gave a wonderful closing prayer. It was a wonderful day....we are all so proud of her and I am still coming to grips that she is actually EIGHT years old!

1 comments:

Jen said...

Congratulations, Zoie! Eight is indeed GREAT !! It looks like it was a very special day. I am soooo glad that you set up this blog! It will be fun to see updates and watch your family grow! We miss you guys! Love, Jen and family

Contributors