Sunday, August 5, 2007

Father Daughter Dance



Around Father's Day the fitness club I teach at was hosting a Father Daughter Dance. Zoie was completely taken by the idea so I signed her and Stevey up....confident that Stevey would not shatter his oldest daughters dream of being taken to her first dance.


They got all dressed up for the big night and headed out for the big dance.


Dalton, Clover and I decided to go under cover and spy on them....wouldn't any adoring mother! I dropped the kids off in the child care and then hid myself behind a wall and held out my digital camera (that has a swiviling LCD screen) and shot video of the two dancing, laughing, and taking part in the nights events with out them noticing. They enjoyed yummy snacks, awesome prizes, and unforgettable memories. They stayed and danced for the entire three hours (I spyed for 20 minutes) during which time Stevey twirled, and lifted, and tossed Zoie across the dance floor to her little hearts content.

4 comments:

Bobi Jensen said...

That is so sweet. I'm glad I got to see the pictures! I miss you guys.

Rachel M said...

Precious!! I am so glad you got photos! What a special memory for the 2 of them.

The Smiths said...

That is just adorable! What a fun thing to do!

Anonymous said...

What a precious time for Daddy and Zoie . A memory that will last a life time . Good job on being sneeky Kim . grandma Hunter

Contributors