What a cute slideshow! Clover, you are so nice to share your bread with the ducks! That was one of the funniest videos! Very cute. I loved the music too. :)
You need to send that to Funniest Home Videos. That was great!
I can't believe how brave Clover is with those ducks! I'd be running away as soon as they came near my food! My boys loved that video. :)
That was so cute ,Clover . the looks on her face are priceless !Love you Clover , Grandma Hunter
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a cute slideshow! Clover, you are so nice to share your bread with the ducks! That was one of the funniest videos! Very cute. I loved the music too. :)
You need to send that to Funniest Home Videos. That was great!
I can't believe how brave Clover is with those ducks! I'd be running away as soon as they came near my food! My boys loved that video. :)
That was so cute ,Clover . the looks on her face are priceless !
Love you Clover , Grandma Hunter
Post a Comment