Cute, cute video! I think we'll come back to SA just to be in date night again! Wow. We sure miss it - and YOU - and all the cute kids! We tried to start one here - it pretty much fizzled after only about two weeks! So we are enjoying paying the babysitter 20 million dollars everytime we go out! :)
6 comments:
Oh, how we wish we were there!
Thank you. That was very cute. You guys are on top of it!
Cute, cute video! I think we'll come back to SA just to be in date night again! Wow. We sure miss it - and YOU - and all the cute kids! We tried to start one here - it pretty much fizzled after only about two weeks! So we are enjoying paying the babysitter 20 million dollars everytime we go out! :)
How fun! I can see why your kids were ready for bed after that :) Keon loved seeing Batman in action...even though he knows his true identity...
I loved the video! What a group of hams!
Dang cute! I may have to steal your idea!
Post a Comment