Friday, December 14, 2007

Neighbor Gifts

So my cookie thing must have worked because we are receiving all sorts of really cute and creative neighbor gifts (sure, none of them are from those that received our cookies, but then the Lord does work in mysterious ways). They are really cute and I would encourage any of you to use them.


A box of Kleenex and a whisk with kisses inside




CUTE HUH!

There is another one that I didn't get a picture of and it was a bag of Nacho Cheese Doritos and some Sprite. The card read, " 'NACHO' typical gift from your 'NACHO' typical neighbors. May your Christmas season be happy and 'SPRITE' "

I am going to learn a lot from these creative neighbors of mine!

4 comments:

Shaela said...

Cute ideas. Thanks for sharing.

Polly said...

MMMMM Doritos...whoever brought those would definatley be my new friend. Hopefully, you'll get more goodies (and visitors) tonight for FHE!

Caitilin said...

Those are some awesome gifts! Hope you're having a great week, Kim!

Mike and Kelly said...

I'm glad to see that you are meeting some of your neighbors. The kleenex gift made me laugh. Why didn't I do that, so easy.

Contributors