Sunday, February 3, 2008

The Injustice


The other Sunday night I walked into the kitchen to find that Stevey had made himself a nice bowl of ice cream with the works ie; at least five scoops of two different flavors of ice cream, sliced almonds, b-day cake, milk, and some Fruity Pebbles cereal. I then asked him if he would please get the kids and his mom their promised dessert portions for the night.


The kids came running to collect their dessert but then hesitated....


Only one small scoop of one flavor for each of them.


The injustice of it all!

5 comments:

Deanne said...

Looks like he's taken Ice Cream 101 from Sean. Tell Dalton I feel his pain.

Rebecca said...

There has to be some rewards for parenthood! Their time will come! :0)

Caitilin said...

Wow. That's all I can say.

elements: overexposed said...

That is hilarious! I can just hear the children now...

Bryan W. said...

I can't say I'm surprised. He did just get out of the military. Which leads to sudden onset of PostSeperationNoWeightStandardFoodFreeForAll Syndrome... or PSNWSFFRAS for short.

Contributors