What a very sweet video.... I love it! You two make beautiful babies that is for sure. Miss you!
Love those Conder eyes! Sunny is absolutely beautiful. Thanks for sharing...Oh tell Zoie I love her hair with the curls. She looks very pretty!
Sunny is a gorgeous baby. Just classic beautiful baby!I'm glad you are all enjoying her!
she is so super cute!!! i love all the pictures of all the other kids too! and love the song and the bright colors the kids are wearing, too cute!!
Sunny is very photogenic! What a cute slide show. Cute family.We miss you.
So cute! One of our favorite bedtime songs at our house. You guys do make dang cute babies! Polly
L O V E the video- your kids are adorable! Sunny looks like she has a little darker complexion. It suits her and her name. :) P.S. I announced the arrival of Sunny at my Tezel cycle class- they all say "Congrats!" and they "love Sunny's name, Idaho winter appropriate!" :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
What a very sweet video.... I love it! You two make beautiful babies that is for sure. Miss you!
Love those Conder eyes! Sunny is absolutely beautiful. Thanks for sharing...
Oh tell Zoie I love her hair with the curls. She looks very pretty!
Sunny is a gorgeous baby. Just classic beautiful baby!
I'm glad you are all enjoying her!
she is so super cute!!! i love all the pictures of all the other kids too! and love the song and the bright colors the kids are wearing, too cute!!
Sunny is very photogenic! What a cute slide show. Cute family.
We miss you.
So cute! One of our favorite bedtime songs at our house. You guys do make dang cute babies!
Polly
L O V E the video- your kids are adorable! Sunny looks like she has a little darker complexion. It suits her and her name. :)
P.S. I announced the arrival of Sunny at my Tezel cycle class- they all say "Congrats!" and they "love Sunny's name, Idaho winter appropriate!" :)
Post a Comment