I've been checking your blog everyday to see a pic. of the little toe-head. Mack was born the day after her due date and it is hard to be pregnant for that long but on the bright side she was by FAR the most layed back and smiley baby that I've had. Maybe she's just comfy in there and she's going to pay you back for being pregnant so long with a really easy going personality! Let's hope! Polly
Just think, they are much easier to care for befor they are born. You are probably getting the same amount of sleep, but easier none the less. Keep us updated.
10 comments:
I have been wondering the same thing :)
Hang in there...just keep reminding yourself that no one has ever been pregnant for an entire year, so the end has to be around the corner.
We are excited to hear all about her..go get a pedicure in the meantime ;)
Hope she comes soon!! Can't wait to see her.
I guess we have bad luck with January babies! I'm thinking about you.
I've been checking your blog everyday to see a pic. of the little toe-head. Mack was born the day after her due date and it is hard to be pregnant for that long but on the bright side she was by FAR the most layed back and smiley baby that I've had. Maybe she's just comfy in there and she's going to pay you back for being pregnant so long with a really easy going personality! Let's hope!
Polly
I think you need to hop onto a spinning bike and teach a class- then you'll be in business! ;) Hope she comes soon! Love ya!
What is up? When she's done baking, she will come. Be patient my child...easy for me to say, right!
You poor woman!!! Hurry baby! HUURRRYYY!!!!
Just think, they are much easier to care for befor they are born. You are probably getting the same amount of sleep, but easier none the less. Keep us updated.
This is what you get for being cute when you are pregnant! Hang in there!
Post a Comment