HaPpY HaPpY BiRtHdAy Zoie dear! We miss you.Your Friends,Sam and Sarah Holden
How fun! Keon loved seeing pics of Zoie and Dalton....and the music...where can I find that song?He was rockin out as he watched.Miss you!
The song is called "Party Hard" by Andrew WK...glad you liked it.
Happy birthday to all of the girls! Feb. is your lucky month I guess. Super-cute pics of everyone...they're growing up so fast!
Happy Birthday Zoie!!! NINE!?!?! Where has the time gone? Such a beautiful girl.
Zoie , that was quite the slide in entry to your bithday , off the couch . We had a great day , even if we forgot the pictures . I miss you Zoie,Dalton, Clover,xoxoxoxoxoGrandma H.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
HaPpY HaPpY BiRtHdAy Zoie dear! We miss you.
Your Friends,
Sam and Sarah Holden
How fun! Keon loved seeing pics of Zoie and Dalton....and the music...where can I find that song?
He was rockin out as he watched.
Miss you!
The song is called "Party Hard" by Andrew WK...glad you liked it.
Happy birthday to all of the girls! Feb. is your lucky month I guess. Super-cute pics of everyone...they're growing up so fast!
Happy Birthday Zoie!!! NINE!?!?! Where has the time gone? Such a beautiful girl.
Zoie , that was quite the slide in entry to your bithday , off the couch . We had a great day , even if we forgot the pictures . I miss you Zoie,Dalton, Clover,xoxoxoxoxo
Grandma H.
Post a Comment