I too sleep crazy at nights and my body aches when I awake. Good thing I know a few people to take care of it.
You are so funny and oh so observant. I took a total of four coats, four scarves and three beanies. I didn't want to wear the same thing every single day. What's a girl to do? It did create heavy luggage and I will try not to do it next time and least that's what I said when I was hauling 2 suitcases on and off the train!
2 comments:
I too sleep crazy at nights and my body aches when I awake. Good thing I know a few people to take care of it.
You are so funny and oh so observant. I took a total of four coats, four scarves and three beanies. I didn't want to wear the same thing every single day. What's a girl to do? It did create heavy luggage and I will try not to do it next time and least that's what I said when I was hauling 2 suitcases on and off the train!
The knee position is just practice for following in her mama's footsteps as a cheerleader. All she need is a little height!
Post a Comment