Sunday, March 2, 2008

Sunny's Blessing Day

What a great weekend! Today was Sunny's highly anticipated blessing day and we had several family members come up from Utah to celebrate the day with us.


Sunny in her blessing dress that I bought for her nine years ago.



A classic dress for our classic beauty.

I love it when the babies are blessed because it gives us an opportunity to get a glimpse of who these precious little ones are and can be. Many wonderful things were mentioned about Sunny today, but there is one thing I wanted to share in particular. She was told (or we her parents were forewarned) that there will come a time when she will be faced with the decision of getting married or serving a mission. It will be her decision for both choices are righteous.....that was a little unexpected! I asked Stevey afterwards if he happened to know what the guy looked like so we can an eye out for him, but that part wasn't revealed to him!









Mom and daughter.


The cousins; Heather and Michelle with Clover, Dalton, and Zoie.



Vadah (Stevey's step mom), Larry (his dad), Teri (Kim's oldest sister), Stevey, Fred and Sally (Kim's parents). We had just sat down for our celebration feast...BBQ pork ribs, shredded cheese potato's, and homemade cream corn. This has been my most favorite meal as a kid growing up and I thought it the perfect time to share it with my children and extended family....it was the perfect meal to finish our perfect weekend.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful montage - I got all veklempt! Happy times for the Conder family. By the way, I have the same skirt you were wearing in the video Kim! Target clearance rack - I love me some Target!
Kris

Deanne said...

Ok she is absolutely beautiful! I know I say that on every post, but I can't get over it...

What a happy day! Thanks for always sharing.

The Smiths said...

LOVE the blessing dress! Did the other girls wear it, too?? Thanks for sharing pics from Sunny's special day! Love ya guys!

Shaela said...

Kim you look BEAUTIFUL!!!!

I love the blessing dress!

Kristen said...

What a beautiful child, and MOTHER. You look great!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet video. That is going to be very special to her one day.
And Kim, you are just beautiful, all over. That's a great picture of the two of you.

Contributors