Monday, June 30, 2008

Bye Bye Binki

So after two and a half years we have decided to get rid of Clovers binki's. I can not believe that I let her use them this long. Anyway, I had her cut the nipples off and throw them away.


By day two she was truly loosing her mind. I went in to her bedroom to check on her and I found her like this....


Nice Smile!

6 comments:

Bryan W. said...

I am also dreading this stage for David. It's an absolute nightmare getting him to sleep without the pacifier. Although it is funny when he gets mad at us when he throws it out of the crib.

Mike and Kelly said...

This made me laugh so hard. Where are her pants?! The things we do when we are distraught.

Rachel M said...

oh my! good luck in the days to come.

Rebecca said...

Sooo sad! Just give it back to her!
Actually, it is time for us to be thinking about the same thing. Not looking forward to it!

The Smiths said...

When I first read this, I thought it said "Bikini." I was trying to figure out why you let her wear a bikini and why she was so upset to have it taken away. Yeah, I'm a little sloooooow.

Hope she's adjusting well without that much loved binki!

azufelt said...

This seems too familiar.... and recent! What a hard thing to do, but you know, Brooklyne got over it pretty quickly. And, I didn't take them away until she turned 3. What a birthday it was for her! I told her I would trade her last binky for her party, it worked, all is well 5 months later.

Contributors