Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Your Turn

I am Emma Woodhouse!

Take the Quiz here!

6 comments:

Mike and Kelly said...

I took that test once and found out that I am Marianne...I hate her, she is so annoying. Oh, Well if the shoe fits...

Bryan W. said...

Hmm... I'm Elinor Dashwood. I'm not sure what that means. Are guys allowed to take this test, it seemed very woman-centric? Where is the "Which Austen Hero are you?" test?

elements: overexposed said...

You probably already saw...Lizzie for me.

elements: overexposed said...

p.s. 3 cheers for you on the post below! That's great! Brings back good mem's of our little relay race. Good times!

Deanne said...

So I finally got around to taking this quiz...I took it last year on my sister's blog but forgot who I was, so I took it again.

I'm Emma Woodhouse also...no wonder we get along so very well...we are kindred spirits!

Love ya!

elements: overexposed said...

Kim,

You crack me up! I.F., poop and screaming...what more could a girl want!!! Sign me up A.S.A.P.!!!

When I'm finally raising my kids, you will be done-zo and enjoying many vacays!!! And I'll be dealing with poop and screaming! Ha! Ha!

K

Contributors