Ok, Kim, that was the cutest thing ever. I loved watching that movie. Thanks for posting it. You must have been so proud of Zoie and Dalton. That's a lot of work. Zoie is getting so bit and I can't believe how far Dalton swam. That's amazing. You guys are all so freaking awesome!
Holy cow- your kids ROCK! That was so cool to see! Looks like you guys had a great time! Thanks for the inspirational video- my boys are super impressed! :)
Zoie and Dalton you are awesome!!!! That took a lot of strength,will power,and good disipline. Mom and dad have been a great example in going all the way. I'm really proud of you both.Ambria says "no way could she have done that,you two rock! grandma H.
4 comments:
Ok, Kim, that was the cutest thing ever. I loved watching that movie. Thanks for posting it. You must have been so proud of Zoie and Dalton. That's a lot of work. Zoie is getting so bit and I can't believe how far Dalton swam. That's amazing. You guys are all so freaking awesome!
WE LOVED IT!!! Great job guys! You were AWESOME!!! We miss you like crazy!
Holy cow- your kids ROCK! That was so cool to see! Looks like you guys had a great time! Thanks for the inspirational video- my boys are super impressed! :)
Zoie and Dalton you are awesome!!!!
That took a lot of strength,will power,and good disipline. Mom and dad have been a great example in going all the way. I'm really proud of you both.Ambria says "no way could she have done that,you two rock! grandma H.
Post a Comment