Cute picture even with Clovers special look...why can't she just look at the camera.
Shaylee 12 years...looking really cute. This is a GREAT picture of her.
Braden 10 years old...another great picture...very handsome with hint of shyness.
Zoie 9 years old. Very cute picture ESPECIALLY knowing that she was in a full fledged asthma attack early that day and vomited five times. She worked the camera and pulled off a nice picture.
Dalton 7 years old. Mr. No Problem Posiong for a Picture Guy. Handsome and confident.
Clover 2 1/2 years old...she LOVES this picture. Every day she shows me the picture and we have to reenact the shot...standing with hands on hips and little smile.
Sunny 8 months. Cute, chubby, and so sweet. Clover loves this picture too AND we have to act it out as well...subtle smile and hand in that position.





8 comments:
So cute! Zoie is just a real model...vomiting and all. Everyone looks SO good. We miss you guys! :(
Those pictures look great!
These pictures look great. Such a beautiful family you have! Bobi
The pictures are great :). I hope they were as easy as they looked. If it is anything like our picture days it is all we can do to get one decent smiling picture.
Wow! Those are awesome pictures. I can't believe how grown up everyone is getting. And I love Clover's hair...totally adorable.
Oh wow! Great pictures- such good lookin' kids!!!
I love the pictures, they capture their personalities. very good looking group of grand-kids. of course they take after their grandma Hunter. I know, that was just a joke. love to you all!!
All the kids are so big and adorable, I miss everyone!! Brayden and Shaylee look like one of your own-Cass
Post a Comment