Sunday, February 8, 2009

Catching Up

I have hated blogging lately, but now that we have the whole template thing worked out (don't ask) things could start picking up.

First: Christmas




First 1/2: Zoie's ballet showcase





Second: 12 Year anniversary in Jackson Hole...our honeymoon destination...it was much easier and funner when it was just the two of us.





Third: Sunny's major cuteness



Fourth: Clovers major croup. It lasted three days with out easing up...loved it.






Fifth: Kim's major birthday...39!!!! I got breakfast in bed, the whole house cleaned in the middle of the night (1am to 4am) courtesy of Zoie, Shaylee, and Braden....they couldn't wake Dalton up for the event. Later that night I was surprised with a delicious Strawberry shortcake birthday cake, a gift card to TJ Maxx (they DO know what I like!) and some jellybeans. It was a very nice birthday despite the age thingy.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you are well loved and thought of ,they woked together to make it work. cool job kids.love to you all grandma H

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday! Don't sweat it, you don't look a day older than 28.

Anonymous said...

Zoie you look adorable doing your ballet, so long and graceful. It sucks being sick, I am now, yucka poopie!! I cant believe all the kids stayed up and cleaned the house all night. How sweet! Kim you are the example of you are only as old as you allow your body to be, you sweet thing. And I dont think Sunny could be any cuter! Love you all.-Cass

Caitilin said...

Ok seriously...you can't be more than 21. Honestly. No fair how incredible you look! :)

And hey, I have that same exact world map! Awesome!

And um, where'd you get those cute drapes in the kitchen? Love 'em!!

xoxo

Polly said...

Happy birthday Kim!! I hope you had a good one!

Rebecca said...

Thank goodness! I was starting to wonder if we would ever see you again!:0) I HATE that you are so far away! Happy Birthday Clover---I can't believe she is already such a big girl!

Anonymous said...

Kim ,its sounds like you got spoiled on your b-day .You don't seem older to me just more mature and just as pretty as always.
The girls are all so beautiful and the boy's soooo good looking.
miss you all, grandma Hunter

Anonymous said...

Miss Clover you look like an astronut,even when your sick your cute.I like your new buzz light year,he's cool.
Zoie you definatly have a dancers body.Love,grandma Hunter

Contributors