Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Clover is 3!

This was our third birthday for the month and it was a lot of fun. Clover had some friends over for small party full of cake, ice cream, presents, balloons, and tears.

We love you Clover.






5 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh my what a good mommy! My kids had such a good time.

Anonymous said...

looks like Clover had a very Happy Birthday.I saw no tears just smiles.such a special day for her,Grandma Hunter loves you Clover ,xoxoxoxo

Deanne said...

I can not believe she is THREE!! Loved the video...everyone looks so great!

Miss you guys!

Kajsa said...

happy birthday to clover! i cant believe they are both 3 already!

Mike and Kelly said...

Now, that is the cold hard truth of what a 3 yr old b-day party looks like. I was laughing so hard at the end of that. Clover is so grown up. MY kid's almost didn't recognize her. She is so big.

Contributors