For dinner on Friday night I was putting some beef wieners on the BBQ and was surprised to find a nice greasy nut tucked in the middle of them nice and snug....I didn't have to pay anything extra for it either.
I called and emailed the company about it this morning and sent them over these pictures and they were quick to call me back in total disbelief. They are going to call me again on Monday to get more information about the packaging so they can try and figure this whole thing out. I think this is just so weird. And secretly I hope they offer a good samaritan award!
Enjoy!
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Nut and Wieners anyone?
Posted by Conder Family at 2:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That is totally disgusting!!! I can't believe it. I'm sure you'll get something out of all of this. They must be so embarrassed.
that is crazy!!! i will have to look twice next time you guys bring over food i guess....lol just kidding!! but really that's crazy--
Were the weiners tasty? I imagine adding a little iron or steel adds a nice zing to the flavor.
thats terrible,someone could of broke a toothe or chocked on it . How scary,they better do a good job of compansating for their mistake.I'll never eat a hot dog again,yuk
granda H.
That is sooooooooooooo bizarre!
I got your second email, sorry I haven't written back yet, have had company in town. I think your idea is great. I'm off to class right now, but let's talk more about it.
Hope you are well! xo
yikes!!!
The extras they overnighted you look yummy!! Hopefully there isn't anything else hidden in the packaging :)
Post a Comment