Sunday, April 26, 2009

Church Callings

I have always chuckled when I hear mothers with several children say that anytime their husbands leave to fulfill their church responsibilities the children just seem to get along better or not fuss quite as much as they normally would if the husband is gone for any other reason.

Remember, I said I "chuckle" over this.





This has always been more of my experience.


4 comments:

Deanne said...

Trudat. Oh, and Chloe was enthralled with the video. She is now imitating. when will I learn?!?!?

Grandma Dalton said...

Oh, bless her heart, she misses her daddy!

wells angel momma said...

i think i saw her in the window when this happened...so cute/sad-- poor sunny has to deal with you when her daddy leaves...haha just kidding but i bet it makes Stevie feel needed more!

Anonymous said...

Sunny is a Daddy's girl for sure. I think mom teased her a little too. she is way cute!grandma H.

Contributors