If Sunny isn't falling on her face and getting a bloody nose then she is in the dirty gutter water (and drinking it which puts me over the edge), or smearing her delicious food all over her adorable face. I guess if it makes her happy I should embrace it and realize that it is only a faze and won't last forever...praise the lord.
Friday, May 22, 2009
Mess
If Sunny isn't falling on her face and getting a bloody nose then she is in the dirty gutter water (and drinking it which puts me over the edge), or smearing her delicious food all over her adorable face. I guess if it makes her happy I should embrace it and realize that it is only a faze and won't last forever...praise the lord.
Posted by Conder Family at 10:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hmmmm... I've seen this behavior before and I'm afraid it's terminal. One time the team went to a mexican restaurant for lunch. And I guess Stevey had been having a bad day, because he started smearing chips and salsa all over his face! We just ignored it because Stevey's a muscular dude and could probably take us all. But then the cheese enchiladas came, and well... Let's say we made a trip to the burn unit of the local hospital. Moral of the story is don't let Stevey or Sunny eat cheese enchiladas. Stevey probably won't remember it was very traumatic for him.
If it makes a mess it is an adventure.you are cute Sunny even with a dirty face.How fun it is to be able to get away with getting so dirty and still smile about it.I do want to hear about the cheese enchiladas episode,it sounds like a good one.grandma H.
And that's why we call little girls "little boys" just for the fun of it! Too cute!
p.s. what's the word with the girls trip?
xo
Post a Comment