Taekwondo....Dalton LOVES it.
He participated in his second tournament since starting in August and he did really well.
He got second in forms (up from fourth in the September tourney) and FIRST in weapons...his first time competing with them.
Dalton is very powerful and sharp in his movements (like I was in my cheerleading days...he hates it when I say that..) and he has a lot of strenght...he holds the studio record for the longest plank held by anyone ever, even the black belts and the fourth degree black belt instructor Josh....8 minutes 10 seconds!
That's my boy.
2 comments:
It's obvious more than fashion sense is surging through the Conder genes. I can vividly remember Stevey showing off his cheerleaders skills at work on many occasions. Dalton's excellent skill with weapons obviously comes from Stevey's virtuoso pompom performances; and the 8 minute plank... well let's say that I once saw Stevey hold a "Van Damme" split over two chairs for a whole day while writing a shell script (although we did have to take him home in the bed of a truck afterwards).
way to go Dalton,you are doing great!!keep up the good work.What a smile...love you,grandma H.
Post a Comment