I'ts my first time canning. I am making apple sauce and apple pie filling. I think it will be the last time do canning again. I think canning is what caused the Feminist movement back in the 70's and why women left to work outside the home in the 80's. In my opinion, canning IS that bad.
3 comments:
You are hilarious! I canned some apple pie filling last year with my sister and it made the house smell so good that it was ALMOST worth it. :)
Thats super funny, I canned apples one year it was fun and not as hard as I thought it would be, we will have to swap stories :>
Hey Kim,
Julie has really gotten into canning. She did some really good jelly and even pickles this year. She said it is a lot of work but very fun.
I have never done it myself.
Talk to you soon,
Craig
Post a Comment