A friend of mine shared some delicious cookies with me the other day and I just had to have the recipe after tasting them. I got even more excited over them when I discovered how SIMPLE they are to make.
1 box German Chocolate Cake Mix
1 egg
1/2 C Butter softened
1 bag Rolo candy
Mix the cake mix, egg, and butter until thick dough forms. Roll little cookie balls around individual Rolo pieces (just bigger than each Rolo). Bake for 9ish minutes in a 350 oven...don't over bake. *I used my small sized Pampered Chef scoop and then pressed the cookie piece in the center before putting it on the pan.
These cookies are best, in my opinion, once completely cooled so the melted caramel from the candy pieces is chewy vs gooey from being hot from the oven.
Enjoy!!
1 comments:
I have this receipt and LOVE IT!! They are so delicious and easy to make, love them warm and gooey, Oh now I cant stop thinking about them, thanks a lot!!
Post a Comment