Saturday, October 20, 2007

SOLD!

You would never guess that this is the worst time of year to sell a house or that the market really is struggling, because after just a week and a half our house is SOLD!

Christi Easton is quite the miracle worker and worked her magic for us, thank you.

Everyone keep their fingers crossed for us winning the salary negotiations presently going on with Idaho Falls!

6 comments:

melimba said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
truly, incredible to sell your house right now...AND in a week and a half?!? WONDERFUL!
this is us...super impressed!

Caitilin said...

WOW - congrats!! Maybe we need to fly Christie to Charlotte, NC to sell our house!!! So excited and happy that everything seems to be falling in to place for you guys! Love and miss ya!

Bobi Jensen said...

I've missed a few things! So when are you moving? I guess Stevey got a job in IF? I want to hear the details. We really miss you!

Rachel M said...

Congrats! What a blessing! Good luck with job and house hunting in Idaho.

Polly said...

What a relief and a blessing! Selling a house is so stressful...I'm glad you didn't have to stress for long! We'll keep you in our prayers although we do wish you would consider moving to Dallas :) !

Mike and Kelly said...

I don't know about all of this CONGRATS stuff. Frankly we don't want you to leave.:(

Contributors