Friday, February 8, 2008

DING, She's done!

Sunny Laken Conder decided to join our family on February 7, 2008 weighing in at 8lb 5oz and 20 and a half inches long! My water broke at 7:30am and she was delivered at 11:30am. We love her so much and are thrilled to have her a part of our family.


She has dark hair like Zoie did...


and several battle wounds like Dalton....she'll fit right in!

14 comments:

Jen said...

SHE IS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL !! Congratulations Kim, Stevey, Zoie, Dalton and Clover! And welcome to the world, Sunny! We love you guys and are so happy for you! Give her a kiss for us! And keep posting pictures! We can't wait to watch her grow!
Love, Jen, Kendahl and kids

Anonymous said...

Many congrats! Sunny is absolutely gorgeous. Kim - I'm so impressed you let her take her sweet ol' time - I would have been begging my doc for an induction. Love you guys -
The Jones family

Rebecca said...

She has to be one of the prettiest babies I have ever seen--and I have pretty cute babies :0)! congratulations!

Hibbs Family said...

Yeah!!! She is darling. I am so happy for you and your family. Enjoy your little bundle! :)

Rachel M said...

Congrats!!! She is absolutely precious!! Perfect addition to your family.

Deanne said...

Yea!!! Welcome Sunny...you are a beautiful baby and you have come to an amazing family! What a lucky girl!

I can't wait to hear all the details...4 hour labor sounds perfect for baby #4 :)

Sure love you all!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Kim! What a beautiful girl. Best wishes for a wonderful recovery and lots of helper so you can get some sleep!

Polly said...

Congrats!! She is so cute...defintately worth the wait!

Caitilin said...

Hooray, hooray for Sunny!! So glad she's (finally) here!! :) Hope all went well with the labor/delivery. You'll have to post more photos of the babe and tell the 'story'. xoxo

The Stark's said...

Oh, Kim and family,
She is so adorable!I am so happy for you! Congrats!!
Love, Bretta

Kristen said...

Congrats! I am so glad your labor was so short since you have babies natural. And she is such a cutie.

elements: overexposed said...

Welcome little Sunny! What a cutie pie. We are so happy for your family. Many congrats!

Love,

Kemy & Chris xo

laurie said...

Congratulations, she's a doll!

Janine Padilla said...

Congratulations Kim!! She is gorgeous! I'm glad she's doing well now! Hope things are great in Idaho!!

Contributors