Maybe it is the baby, but your kids look sooo big! I'm so glad you get to have her home! Congrats!
So sweet...I can't believe how Clover all of a sudden looks so grown up! Give them all hugs for me and GET SOME REST! :pLove ya!
I'm glad she finally decided to show up! What a beautiful girl! We are so happy for you all!
CONGRATULATIONS! I have to catch up on your blog-we've been out of town. Clearly a lot has happened while we were away.
Congratulations on your little MIRACLE! She is beautiful.
Congratulations!!! She is beautiful! Im glad it went fast for you!
She is so cute! Glad she's finally here. Keep the cute pics coming!
Dalton's hair looks straight. Is it the lack of humidity. I bet you are all glad to have her home. Congratulations.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Maybe it is the baby, but your kids look sooo big! I'm so glad you get to have her home! Congrats!
So sweet...I can't believe how Clover all of a sudden looks so grown up! Give them all hugs for me and GET SOME REST! :p
Love ya!
I'm glad she finally decided to show up! What a beautiful girl! We are so happy for you all!
CONGRATULATIONS! I have to catch up on your blog-we've been out of town. Clearly a lot has happened while we were away.
Congratulations on your little MIRACLE! She is beautiful.
Congratulations!!! She is beautiful! Im glad it went fast for you!
She is so cute! Glad she's finally here. Keep the cute pics coming!
Dalton's hair looks straight. Is it the lack of humidity. I bet you are all glad to have her home. Congratulations.
Post a Comment