At two years old Clover is an EXPERT at the pacifier and we are honored to have her lending us her expertise with the batch of newborn Binky's that are now littering our house. Lets watch the master at work.....
The three tone...
The blue upside down butterfly...
Pretty in pink...
St. Paddy's green...
And her favorite the double decker!
Sunny is very lucky to have a big sister making sure these things work properly. And maybe one day Sunny will get to use them herself!
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Binky Connoisseur
Posted by Conder Family at 1:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I love this! And I love your house too! Seeing the Spurs shirt made me sentimental!
Ah,the sacred binkies... you know that those are close to Brooklyne's heart! I can't believe that we actually managed to get rid of it, I am still pating myself on the back from that one!
B has yet to try and use or steal the baby binks, which is good. Although before the grand throwing away of it, I would catch her on a rough day with the oldies that get tossed into the "play dolly" bin in her mouth... I mean, when you are desperate, any piece of latex or silicone will work, right?!!
Oh yeah, glad I'm good for a laugh every now and then ;)
That is so funny! I think my favorite was the double-doolie binky hold.
thats pretty funny!! sunny is so beautiful!
None of our kids would ever take binkies...I hope that Sunny will attach to one!
Very nice. What good is a big sister if she can't break in a couple of binkies. I love the new background by the way. Speaking of that, can you see ours now. I am using something different.
This is a lot like what Tyson is doing right now. He thinks any binky is his....I wish like you for Sunny that Cooper would take a binky. It gets old being a human pacifier. Your blog is great.
Post a Comment