Yep...that is called sunburn on baby! I was at a farewell thinger this afternoon....just standing outside with Sunny snoozing in my arms for maybe thirty minutes. The sun was out, but it felt very coolish maybe 68 to 70 degrees with wind so I didn't realize the full intensity of the sun.
Now Sunny is lucky enough to be sporting a nice red sunburn on only half of her face. You
think I would know better by now.
Thursday, May 15, 2008
I.D.I.O.T.
Posted by Conder Family at 10:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
who knew a mere 30 minutes could do that?!
and let's talk about those CHEEKS!!? Kim, she is totally darling. Do you kiss those cheeks a billion times a day??? I bet!
Poor little thing! It's ok, we are all allowed a few mistakes in our lives! She's a cutie!
Don't you love those mothering moments? It looks like she'll survive! She is dang cute!
Post a Comment