Thursday, May 15, 2008

Bar Stools and other stuff

Spring Break snow storm



Nothing like a good afternoon read...




Some of the neighborhood kids making a club house just across the street from our house on a dead end street...fun times



Cute pictures of Zoie...



At the zoo for Earth Day... twas FREEZING!




Grandma and Sunny




Naughty little girl..




Me but I think I look so weird....I swear this is not who I see when I look in the mirror...



Our very own beauty queen...she was so sick this day.



We finally found some bar stools for our bar. Why do I make things so complicated some times...


6 comments:

Conder Family said...

Kim your absolutely beautiful!

Your Hubby

Conder Family said...

Mom you are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Love, Dalton

elements: overexposed said...

I LOVE LOVE all the photos; the club house, the fun neighbors, funny/naughty Clover, but most of all I LOVE the photos of you! You look beautiful! Why on earth would you think you look weird? That is just rediculous! Are you wearing your new Mother's Day dress that Stevey picked out??? I hope so!

Thanks for sharing the fun photos!

Conder Family said...

Kemy...you remember our conversation very well...yes this is my Mothers Day dress with shoes!!! Good husband!

Tim and Melissa said...

So fun to see all the pictures! Kim, you look awesome in those shots! I LOVE your haircut!! We miss you guys!

The Smiths said...

I can't believe how grown up those kiddos look. And Kim, you look hot! Those spinning classes sure are workin' for you! ;)

Contributors