Sunday, April 5, 2009

Monster Trucks and Motorcross


As Stevey and the older four kids where walking out the door to carpool with three other dads and their kids to go this Monster Truck event, my beloved husband slowly backed up out of the doorway and shut the front door. I asked him what was going on and he humbly tells me that he was waiting for the bishop to drive by on his way to the Priesthood Session of Conference at the Stake Center. I guess Stevey didn't want to concern the bishop with his lack of attendance...that or just hiding from his own guilt.

Regardless, they had a great time and I am happy that they FINALLY went to one....they have been trying to go for years.

Dalton and Zoie


Shay, Braden and a friend Colton


The fire-breathing, car-eating, masked dinosaur.










This was the kids favorite monster truck.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

That's it!!! I am calling the bishop! Looks like fun but I hope it was worth the chastisement you will be getting! :0)

Grandma Dalton said...

Stevey...it's good to know you use your Freedom of Choice like the rest of us. By the way, what IS your Bishops telephone number?

Anonymous said...

I see why they call this the monster truck, it just ate a man.looks like you all had a fun time.grandma H.

Contributors