Spring break came and went and during those long days stuck inside due to the ridiculously cold and wet weather, the girls decided to hone their culinary skills. They chose to make the delicious Passion Cake (carrot cake), and french bread. They did this all on their own with just a half dozen cell phone calls to me for guidance (the two little girls and I were at the gym for our weekly three hour child care shift which I do to get the childcare free at the gym while I work out).
By the end of the week we needed some serious fun so we started in with the relays (there is nothing quite a relay session to get the heart pounding and the blood pumping).
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Spring Break 2009
Posted by Conder Family at 11:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Just a thought...maybe they could move spring break back a little while next year--like...June?
That is how our spring break ended up. It snowed twice and rained the rest of the time. The kids went back today and it is supposed to be 71!! So not fair.
the cake looks yummy.it looks like you all had fun dispite the weather.Spring has to be just around the corner,but which corner?
love,xoxoxo, grandma H.
I'm very impressed with your bakers! Yum-o! I do not envy your "spring" weather. Are you not teaching Spin anymore??
Martha Stewart has nothing over on you bakers. Was it as good as it looks?
Post a Comment