Yep...I am thinking the same thing. How can any one person, little-lone a three year old little girl, have NATURAL curls like this. I mean she must have been pretty dang valiant in the pre existent to come here with this wonderful gift. Well, up until a week ago these golden locks acted more as a curse than a blessing, but then I figured it all out...the answer just came to me and I knew what to do....
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
New Best Friend
Posted by Conder Family at 8:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hmmm... I saw a picture of Stevey from when he was in high school (back in '73) and I'm pretty sure he had a 4in high afro. Which is why you never see him with more than 2mm of hair on his head. So poor clover is the victim of her fathers genetics. Kind of like how my kid is going to be a bash shell scripting genius... it's just in the blood. :-)
Holy cute- I love it! Did Dalton ever use the diffuser, he has great curls too!
Dang! You are a genius! Look at those curls!
Clover you are so beautiful !, I love your golden curls.Way to go Kim you have mastered how to do her hair, thats something I never learned to do,as you can tell by family photos of my kids.
Post a Comment