In the past two years we have had our credit card/debt card number stolen twice and it was my husbands both times.
After the first time we were issued new cards with new numbers so this time around it is with the new number. Last time the criminal bought a membership at Christian Singles.com (oh the irony)and bought a girl some flowers and chocolates. I think they spent $60 to $100 dollars, maybe closer to $200. This time around in one day they spent over $1000.00, yep, one THOUSAND dollars! And on what you might ask...online games, downloads, movies, and computer equipment.
Last time I felt very confident and comforted with the customer service we received from our bank, but this time around not so much. The girls we have been working with just don't have the "it" factor. I hope we catch the thief this time. I just want to know who, where, and how.
Thursday, February 4, 2010
2 in 2
Posted by Conder Family at 6:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Twice??! That's unbelievable! That stincks like a skunk soaked in sulfur.
BTW I loved your birthday cake, the only time I've ever seen that is for a turning 40 party - tell me you're forty and I will not believe you. The toga party is too cool!
Post a Comment