Happy Birthday - I can't beleive you've hit that milestone already...I agree with the comment above, you certainly look much younger than your age- you hot mama! love that you guys have a sense of humor about it - great party theme ( I may steal it for Drew's in a couple of years).
Stevey you did a great job,what a good imagination,Kim you look like you had fun too.at least you are smiling,I bet you are already planning Steve's #4o.love ya all,grandma H.
4 comments:
Man, I wish we coulda been there to celebrate with you! Glad Stevey got the job done...hope he had some baked beans with dinner, too :)
And you seriously look years younger than the age you celebrated. Beautiful.
Happy Birthday -
I can't beleive you've hit that milestone already...I agree with the comment above, you certainly look much younger than your age- you hot mama!
love that you guys have a sense of humor about it - great party theme ( I may steal it for Drew's in a couple of years).
Stevey you did a great job,what a good imagination,Kim you look like you had fun too.at least you are smiling,I bet you are already planning Steve's #4o.love ya all,grandma H.
I wish I could have been there. What a good hubby! Kim you are gorgeous! Miss ya!
Post a Comment