Friday, May 28, 2010

Retirement Home Entertainment


At the first of June, Clover will have her first dance recital and we can't wait. The other day, Miss Kourtney the dance teacher, asked if the little dancers could have a practice run for the recital at a local retirement home where her own grandmother lives....isn't this the best idea ever.

The girls did three dances and were SO PRECIOUS and the elderly residence LOVED them as you could imagine. Clover loved performing for the grandma's and grandpa's and they made her feel so special.

The blue outfits were for the Mermaid song.


"Spish-Splash I Am Taking A Bath"


This was their Broadway type finale...it was a hit.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all the outfits, she is so adorable and I bet a hit to all!!-love her Cass

Grandma Dalton said...

What a cute idea...Clover is truly our ballerina, what a smile!!

Anonymous said...

Clover you are sooo sweet.what fun it is to dance,I love all your outfits.you rock Clover,grandma H.

Contributors