I was missing you guys today and so I checked in. Loved all your new posts. It's great to have a good dose of the Conders. David sends his hellos too.
Loved all the new posts, why is clover running around in her bloomers l.o.l!!! Steve is hilarious that he bought a track and it is consuming some poor ladies house, men!!!
WHAT!?!? Outside on Sunday? Didn't I catch some flack for that a few years ago from your kids?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I was missing you guys today and so I checked in. Loved all your new posts. It's great to have a good dose of the Conders.
David sends his hellos too.
Loved all the new posts, why is clover running around in her bloomers l.o.l!!! Steve is hilarious that he bought a track and it is consuming some poor ladies house, men!!!
WHAT!?!? Outside on Sunday? Didn't I catch some flack for that a few years ago from your kids?
Post a Comment