Dalton had is first official Pine wood Derby back in March. He took 3rd or 4th over all and he won the "shiniest paint job" award.
Dalton and his dad had so much fun doing this that Stevey is planning an Elders Quorum Extreme Pine-wood Derby...oh and by the way, Stevey went in with his buddy and purchased their own Pine-wood derby track....pah'leeeze. The poor wife has the track set up in the house and it runs through the kitchen, dining and living room.
3 comments:
Dalton, your car is great, love the color. Congratulations, on a job well done. Elders Quorum Pinewood Derby...interesting!!!
The "pindwood derby" last year brought lots of tears for the losing car and this year I woke up to sawdust, paint, and super glue on my brand new kitchen table. Bah Humbug!
I'm laughing at the track purchase!
way to go Dalton,I love the picture of you and the drill,your imagination is spinning fast.have fun with the track dad,but remember to give Kim a turn,grandma H.
Post a Comment